domingo, 21 de junho de 2009

What did you think of posting your compositions in this space?

I would like my dear students to answer on this last topic about your impressions on having to write your compositions in a blog. Please, leave your comments, and if you want to give any kind of suggestion about anything, this is the time and space. I want to say thanks to all the students who collaborated and accessed this blog and for all the participation in the classroom, if it wasn't for your enthusiasm and sense of humour, our Saturday afternoons wouldn't be so great!!!
Sincerely grateful!!!
J. Neto

5 comentários:

  1. First comment for the first time! :)
    I really liked to have wrote my compositions in this blog. I had the opportunity to read another compositions and to learn somethings.
    To me it was to top expectations...

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I can to say that learned a lof of with the partners and teacher's compositions, because I learned new words and expressions in english I don't knew . This experience was enjoyable! I wish luck for everybody in yours next studies! Kisses!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I admit that my posts are very late! But I think the idea of the blog really cool and you, Joao Neto, should do so with all your classes! It is a different way to encourage the studentsd to think and write in English! The semester was great! Greetings!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. This is a great idea. Through this blog, it was possible to know better my classmates and to learn with them. Teacher, I loved this semester. The class was dynamics and interesting. I confess that I would like to study so much, but I had an opportunity to learn new things. Thank you for your devotion!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Its really a diferent way to trainning your learnig in the class with teacher and friends. In the blog you can test your competence in create a little text and put for everyone can ready! Great idea! See you in the next semester friends!

    ResponderExcluir